Women’s Health - available to all female beneficiaries ages 15 years and older - plays a vital role in the overall readiness of the Army and in the overall health of our beneficiaries.
Women's Health refers to comprehensive women’s health care as well as health issues that are unique to women, including:
- Pregnancy confirmation
- Conditions of the Female Organs
Women's Health Services
Some of the women's health services provided at Keller Army Community Hospital, West Point, N.Y. are:
- Well-Woman Exam
- Breast Exams
- HPV DNA Testing
- Pelvic Exams
- Pap Smears
- Reproductive Health Services
- Birth Control
- Prenatal Care
for the full list of Keller's Women's Health services. You can also contact your Primary Care Provider.
How to Make an Appointment
To make an appointment for Women's Health Services:
- Call the Appointment Center at 845-938-7992 or 800-552-2907, between 7 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday
- Call 1-800-TRICARE, Option #1
- Beneficiaries enrolled at Keller in TRICARE Prime or TRICARE Plus may make online appointments at https://my.mhsgenesis.health.mil/.
TRICARE covers many Women’s Health services, including screening, preventive, and reproductive care.
TRICARE covers well-woman exams annually for women under age 65 with no cost-share or copayment. TRICARE offers coverage for many women’s health services, including:
For women who are age 65 and older and using TRICARE For Life, you can still get women’s preventive screenings. Get more information about these and other TRICARE covered services at: https://tricare.mil/coveredservices/isitcovered/