Lab Tests & Radiology
Effective health care is based on medical evidence and the Keller Army Community Hospital laboratory performs the tests provide much of that evidence. That ensure your good health, or find the problems that threaten it. From initial sample to final result, the MTF lab provides caregivers medical information that supports your health.
We strive to support the military medical mission while contributing to the understanding of health and disease using various imaging technologies which coincide with our continued efforts to provide exceptional quality care to our patients, and advocate cooperative support between other health-care professionals, facilities and our sister services.
CLOSED on the following dates due to federal designated holidays or by Executive Order of the President of the United States:
- Monday, October 9, 2023 (Columbus Day/Indigenous Peoples Day)
- Friday, November 10, 2023 (Veterans’ Day – Observed)
- Thursday, November 23, 2023 (Thanksgiving)
- Monday, December 25, 2023 (Christmas Day)
- Monday, January 1, 2024 (New Year’s Day)
- Monday, January 15, 2024 (Dr. Martin Luther King Day)
- Monday, February 19, 2024 (President’s Day)
- Monday, May 27, 2024 (Memorial Day)
- Wednesday, June 19, 2024 (Juneteenth)
- Thursday, July 4, 2024 (Independence Day)
- Monday, September 2, 2024 (Labor Day)