Lab Tests & Radiology
Effective health care is based on medical evidence and the Keller Army Community Hospital laboratory performs the tests provide much of that evidence. That ensure your good health, or find the problems that threaten it. From initial sample to final result, the MTF lab provides caregivers medical information that supports your health.
We strive to support the military medical mission while contributing to the understanding of health and disease using various imaging technologies which coincide with our continued efforts to provide exceptional quality care to our patients, and advocate cooperative support between other health-care professionals, facilities and our sister services.
CLOSED on the following dates due to federal designated holidays or by Executive Order of the President of the United States:
- Thursday, November 11, 2021 (Veterans Day)
- Thursday, November 25, 2021 (Thanksgiving)
- Friday, December 24, 2021 (Christmas Day – observed)
- Friday, December 31, 2021 (New Year’s Day – observed)
- Monday, January 17, 2022 (Dr. Martin Luther King Day)
- Monday, February 21, 2022 (President’s Day)
- Monday, May 30, 2022 (Memorial Day)
- Monday, June 20, 2022 (Juneteenth)
- Monday, July 4, 2022 (Independence Day)
- Monday, September 5, 2022 (Labor Day)