Physical Therapy services are available to beneficiaries for the diagnosis and rehabilitation of orthopedic and/or sports-related injuries. Physical therapy treatments may include therapeutic exercise, running gait assessment/training, joint and soft tissue manual therapy, and a wide variety of therapeutic modalities. Additional services may include post-operative care; group/unit education on health, fitness, and injury prevention, and clinical research to improve patient care. Currently, resources are not available for initial evaluation and treatment of adult or pediatric neurological disorders, cardiac conditions, pelvic floor, or amputee rehabilitation.
Physical Therapy “Sick Call” at Keller
Physical Therapy "Sick Call" is no longer available. This is a temporary decision. Beneficiaries can call the PT front desk to schedule an initial appointment.
CLOSED on the following dates due to federal designated holidays or by Executive Order of the President of the United States:
- Friday, November 11, 2022 (Veterans' Day)
- Friday, December 16, 2022 - from 1200 to 1700
- Monday, December 26, 2022 (Christmas Day – observed)
- Monday, January 2, 2023 (New Year’s Day – observed)
- Monday, January 16, 2023 (Dr. Martin Luther King Day)
- Monday, February 20, 2023 (President’s Day)
- Monday, May 29, 2023 (Memorial Day)
- Monday, June 19, 2023 (Juneteenth)
- Tuesday, July 4, 2023 (Independence Day)
- Monday, September 5, 2023 (Labor Day)