Medical readiness is making sure the Warrior can serve without limitations.
Managing Individual Medical Readiness is every Soldier’s Duty. The minimum Individual Medical Readiness Requirements must be met for a Soldier to be considered deployable and retainable.
There are five (5) steps to complete your medical readiness:
- STEP 1 - Complete your PHA Part 1
- STEP 2 - Schedule your PHA Part 2 (Please try to schedule at least 60 days prior to PHA expiring)
- STEP 3 - Verify your readiness to determine what services you need. Go to https://www.mods.army.mil/, click "medical readiness portal," click "agree," click "IMR Record." This screen will tell you what you need.
- STEP 4 - If you are not GREEN on any portion of the IMR Dashboard (STEP 3), follow the instructions listed below for the service you require.
- STEP 5 - Complete you PHA (Ensure all mandatory medical requirements identified in STEP 1 are GREEN prior to doing your scheduled PHA Part 2 appointment).
and "PRINT THE DOCUMENT"
for the full information (step-by-step instructions for medical readiness, information links, department locations, phone numbers, etc.) to begin and complete your medical readiness. #HOOAH