Periodic Health Assessment (PHA)
Medical readiness is making sure the Warrior can serve without limitations.
Managing Individual Medical Readiness is every Soldier’s Duty. The minimum Individual Medical Readiness Requirements must be met for a Soldier to be considered deployable and retainable.
There are five (5) steps to complete your medical readiness:
- STEP 1 - Complete your PHA Part 1
- STEP 2 - Schedule your PHA Part 2 (Please try to schedule at least 60 days prior to PHA expiring)
- STEP 3 - Verify your readiness to determine what services you need. Go to https://www.mods.army.mil/, click "medical readiness portal," click "agree," click "IMR Record." This screen will tell you what you need.
- STEP 4 - If you are not GREEN on any portion of the IMR Dashboard (STEP 3), follow the instructions listed below for the service you require.
- STEP 5 - Complete you PHA (Ensure all mandatory medical requirements identified in STEP 1 are GREEN prior to doing your scheduled PHA Part 2 appointment).
and "PRINT THE DOCUMENT"
for the full information (step-by-step instructions for medical readiness, information links, department locations, phone numbers, etc.) to begin and complete your medical readiness. #HOOAH
Tricare Prime Remote Profile
- Go To https://patientportal.mhsgenesis.health.mil/ and Login
- Select Send Message at Bottom Center of Screen
- Type West Point Case Management Clinic into the “To”
- Type Tricare Prime Remote Profile into the Subject
- Attach Medical Profile Packet related to Profile.
- Add any required messaging Information.
- Send Message
- Someone will follow up with you within 48 business hours to let you know you can schedule an appointment at 845-938-7992.