Women's Health & Pregnancy
Women's Health refers to comprehensive women’s health care as well as health issues that are unique to women, including:
- Conditions of the Female Organs
Be sure to get early and regular prenatal care to ensure you have a healthy pregnancy. You should also get recommended breast cancer, cervical cancer, and bone density screenings.
Our goal is to ensure the health and readiness of all women at every stage of life.
Women's Health Services
We provide the following Women's Health services at Keller Army Community Hospital, West Point, N.Y.
- Well-Woman Exam
- Breast Exams
- HPV DNA Testing
- Pelvic Exams
- Pap Smears
- Reproductive Health Services
- Birth Control
- Prenatal Care
For more information on our Women's Health services, contact your Primary Care Provider.
How to Make an Appointment
To make an appointment for Women's Health Services:
- Call the Appointment Center at 845-938-7992 or 800-552-2907, Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Call 1-800-TRICARE, Option 1
- Beneficiaries enrolled at Keller in TRICARE Prime or TRICARE Plus may make online appointments using the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal
TRICARE Covered Services
TRICARE covers well woman exams annually for women under age 65 with no cost-share or copayment. TRICARE offers coverage for many women's health services, including:
Women who are age 65 and older and using TRICARE For Life can still get women’s preventive screenings. Get more information about these and other TRICARE covered services at: https://tricare.mil/coveredservices/isitcovered/
CLOSED on the following dates due to federal designated holidays or by Executive Order of the President of the United States:
- Monday, Dec. 25, 2023 (Christmas Day)
- Monday, Jan. 1, 2024 (New Year’s Day)
- Monday, Jan. 15, 2024 (Dr. Martin Luther King Day)
- Monday, Feb. 19, 2024 (Washington's Birthday)
- Monday, May 27, 2024 (Memorial Day)
- Wednesday, June 19, 2024 (Juneteenth)
- Thursday, July 4, 2024 (Independence Day)
- Monday, Sept. 2, 2024 (Labor Day)