Health Benefits Advisor
The Health Benefits Section is dedicated to providing
- Advise on the TRICARE medical and dental benefits
- Assist with enrollment to TRICARE
- Assistance beneficiaries with claims questions/problems
The Health Benefits Advisors are here to provide TRICARE benefit information and help you with any TRICARE questions or problems you may have. Our HBAs serve as both BCACs and DCAOs and offer a wide range of services.
Beneficiary Counselor and Assistance Coordinator (BCAC):
- Provides counseling on benefits information and assistance to beneficiaries concerning medical and dental care authorized through TRICARE Prime, TRICARE Reserve Select (TRS), TRICARE Retired Reserve (TRR), TRICARE Prime Remote (TPR), Transitional Assistance Medical Assistance Program (TAMP), TRICARE Plus, TRICARE For Life, Federal Employees Dental and Vision Insurance Program (FEDVIP) and the US Family Health Plan.
- Assists beneficiaries in the completion of enrollment forms, health insurance forms, and medical claims forms.
Debt Collection Assistance Officer (DCAO):
- Researches beneficiary’s medical claims concerns, provides clarification on financial obligations and provides assistance with administrative errors during the billing process.
- Resolve claims for civilian health care before they become debt collection issues.
- Assists beneficiaries whose unpaid medical debts have been transferred to collection agencies and/or have resulted in negative credit reports.
If you have questions about your TRICARE benefits, need assistance with enrollment, medical claims, or healthcare related debt collections, contact them immediately and provide all supporting documentation. Whether you’re a new or established TRICARE beneficiary, it’s never too late to learn how the benefit works for you. Call to arrange a desk-side briefing for one or a group briefing at Keller or a sight of your choosing.